There are some unpleasant incidents when Windows finds out the absence of some important system processes, such as: null.exe, rundll.exe, dfrgui.exe and others. At this time you may see Windows Cannot Find Errors on-screen:
- Windows Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\inf\Other.exe;
- Windows Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe;
- Windows Cannot Find (null);
- Windows Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\spoolsv.exe;
- Windows Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\explorasi.exe;
- Windows Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\winupdate.exe;
- Windows Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe;
… and many others.
These are some very important system processes and libraries for Windows system and if Windows cannot find them and so they cannot carry out their functions, in this situation Windows Cannot Find Error appears. The reasons of this absence this system processes and libraries can be different. For example, the processes could be deleted or replaced by viruses or by the inexperienced user. The other reason, as a variant, can be in the system failure during the removal of some programs because of viruses or computer disrepair. Or sometimes the user himself can delete the folder of one of the necessary programs on occasion, but because of this incorrect removal the program remain in the autoload.
Often this error is not very dangerous, but sometimes they can break the usual work of Windows system, that’s why it would be better to obviate them. In order to eliminate Windows Cannot Find Error you should do the following. It is more comfortable to print the article before the actions.
The easiest method is to do the virus scan with the help of your anti-virus. And then you should restore Windows System with the startup disk. Boot the feeder dial Windows and press R in the second window of windows installer wizard.
Then you should delete these system processes from the autoload. Do the following:
- 1) Click “Start” key and open the main menu, choose “Run“.
- 2) Type the command “msconfig” in the open field without quotes and click OK.
- 3) Click on “Startup” tab, find the name of the system process in the list and remove its tick, then click apply and OK.
- 4) Reboot your computer.
If you are not sure what process are you going to remove from the Startup, you may use Registry Cleaner program, it has the detailed description of the registry entrances. The other variant is to use Windows Cannot Find Fix Wizard, it can help either. Download it here:
This program can correct Windows cannot find errors such as msconfig.exe, rundll.exe, svchost.exe, spoolsv.exe, spoolsv32.exe, winupdate.exe, null.exe, explorasi.exe, taskmgr.exe and others by their restoration or by removing their reference in the registry.