We present to you three video tutorials that explain how to solve various Windows cannot find errors.
1. Windows cannot find error fix
This video explains you how to fix Windows cannot find error with the help of a special tool:
– Download a registry repair tool from Regsofts.com
– First you need to create a back-up (Restore)
– Full scan (if you don’t know what your looking for). Or choose what to scan.
– Now Fix errors
And that according to the video should be the end of your problems.
2. Microsoft Windows Vista Cannot Find Any Additional Wireless Networks – Detailed Tutorial
This video teaches you how to fix Windows Vista cannot find any additional wireless networks error
First it shows you the problem: you click on your Internet icon and choose Connect to a network it says that Windows cannot find any additional wireless networks.
– click on Internet icon again and choose Network and Sharing Center. (If you don’t have the icon, you can go Start>Control Panel>Network and Sharing Center)
– In the opened window choose Managing Network connections. Then you will see Local Area connection icon and Wireless Network Connection icon (you will see it is disabled). Right-click it and enable it.
– Come back to your Internet icon and choose Connect to a network and now you get all your wireless connection list.
3. How to fix Windows cannot find regsvr.exe (or other file) error
This tutorial will show you how to fix windows cannot find regsvr.exe (or other file) error.
Though the video shows how to fix windows cannot find regsvr.exe error, the basic fix will be the same.
– Click Start>Run and type in ”regedit” in the Run console.
– Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and expand it
– Go to SOFTWARE and expand it
– Now do the same with MICROSOFT>Windows NT
– In Windows NT go to Current Version and expand it. Find Winlogon key
– On the right-hand find Shell value name and delete regesvr.exe in the value data.You may have any random name there but the only thing that should be written there is Explorer.exe. So what you need to do is to delete the rest.
But actually you may have this error not on startup but opening drive or control panel.
In this case the video suggests you download a special software called Windows cannot find fix Wizard that can fix all types of Windows cannot find errors in different operating systems. You can download it from www.windows-cannot-find.com. Click download on the main page, then run it and install Windows cannot find fix Wizard.
– Now run the software and in the first window choose what type of error you have. Then you will be asked to type the exact error message for better results. Now the software will start the search for problems.This software can fix all registry issues and replace corrupted or infected system files. It is sure to solve your problem. The video advises you to use this software for complex problems. It also has 24-hour support, so you will get help if you need it.